January Drugstore Picks
- St. Ives Nourished & Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask - I've raved about this scrub before, and for good reason. I am really loving this scrub lately. It so is gentle on my sensitive skin and leaves it feels so soft and smooth. Check out my full review here!
- TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray - I have tried many hairsprays over the years, from high end to drugstore, and I haven't been able to find one that compares in quality and value to this one! I absolutely love TRESemmé products in general, and this hairspray is no exception. It doesn't leave my hair crispy or flaking, and it works great on hot, humid days, keeping my frizz under control. I love how flexible it is, while still working well to hold my style in place all day. When I use this on curled hair, it lasts me multiple days, and I only need to do slight touch-ups, which is so amazing. The best part about this hairspray is the cost! I usually buy it for something like $5, which is a very great deal compared to some salon brands that can cost way more.
- Dr Teals Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution Soothe & Sleep with Lavender - After a long week of work and going to the gym, there is nothing I enjoy more than a nice soak in the tub, and this Epsom salt makes it even more relaxing. Epsom salt helps to relieve muscle pain and flush out toxins from the body. The added lavender makes the experience even more relaxing, and works really well at night to help me fall asleep.
- Pumice Stone - I hate have rough feet, which I sometimes get in the cold winter months, so regularly exfoliating with a pumice stone helps me to keep them soft and smooth. I love the stone I have because it has a built in string so I can hang it up in my shower, that way I always have it handy and I don't forget to use it.
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover - This has to be my number one favorite makeup remover of all time. It works so well to remove all of my eye makeup, even waterproof mascara and liner, which can be a pain to get off. The formula is really gentle, and doesn't burn if it gets into my eyes. I like to apply it to a cotton pad and gently hold on my eyes for a few seconds before gently wiping it away.
- Loreal Paris Infallible Eyeshadow - It can be hard to find a great drugstore eyeshadow that is highly pigmented and has a good color selection. The Infallible eyeshadow collection has really done its job, and offers a beautiful range of colors that go on very nicely, and have high pigmentation. A few of my favorite colors are Endless Pearl and Amber Rush.
Shop the products here:
St. Ives Nourished & Sooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask
TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray
Dr Teals Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution Soothe & Sleep with Lavender
Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
Loreal Paris Infallible Eyeshadow