December Drugstore Picks
1. L.A. Girl HD Pro Conceal - I absolutely love all of the concealers from this line! For just $5, these concealers are comparable to higher end brands. They offer great coverage and blend really nicely. I use the orange correcting color under my eyes, which erases the dark circles. They also have a green corrector that works well to cover any redness in the skin, such as blemishes or old acne marks. A little bit goes a long way with this product, so expect it to last you a while.
2. Real Techniques Core Collection - Makeup brushes can literally make or break a look, so it's so important to have the right tools in your kit. Real Techniques offers high quality brushes that won't break the bank. The Core Collection is a great kit to have, which contains a foundation brush, detailer brush, buffing brush and a contour brush. My favorite from the collection is the contour brush, which is the perfect size to get defined contour lines without spreading around the face.
3. Witch Hazel - This has to be the lowest cost and most effective toner I have ever purchased. I have been using witch hazel for year, because it works so well. It helps to remove any extra makeup residue that might be left over after I cleanse my face, and also works its way deep into my pores, leaving them squeaky clean. If you suffer from black heads or blemishes, I highly recommend using witch hazel, which will work to clear up your skin very quickly.
4. Garnier De-Constructed Pixie Play - If you are looking for a product to help you complete your messy beach waves, you have to give this one a try. Work this texturizing cream into the ends of your hair after loosely curling it, and you will be left with effortless and beautiful waves.
5. Burt's Bees Fabulously Fresh Peppermint and Rosemary Body Wash - I started using this product recently and I am now on my second bottle. I fell in love with this wash the first time I used it. I have always been a big fan of Burt's Bees products for their natural ingredients, so it's no surprise to me that this body wash is so amazing. The natural peppermint and rosemary leave a cooling and refreshing feeling all over my body as I wash it off, which is very energizing during a morning shower. I love how it leaves me smelling so fresh and clean too! This wash is perfect for someone with sensitive skin as well, since it is so gentle. The peppermint oil is also known to cleanse and purify the pores, which is another added bonus.
6. Duo Eyelash Adhesive Dark Tone - I have tried many eyelash glues throughout the years, and Duo has remained my favorite. I love how it dries black and blends perfectly with my lashes. I don't have to worry about my lashes disconnecting or falling off since this glue secures them really well. I can feel confident that my falsies will stay in place all night until I am ready to take them off.
I hope you enjoyed my favorites this month. Leave me a comment below with your favorite drugstore products!