November Drugstore Picks
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent - This powder is great for anyone who has oily or combination skin. It also works great to set under-eye concealer. Because this product is translucent, it works perfectly with any skin tone, although it does still come in two darker shades if you prefer. I like to bring this powder with me when I'm out and use it to touch up my t-zone when it gets shiny.
- Elf Lip Exfoliator - One of my biggest pet peeves is dry lips. Even more than the feeling of them, I really hate the look of flaky lips. Wearing matte lipsticks every day can be a big cause of dried out lips, which is why I love to exfoliate the daily. This scrub is so convenient, as it comes in a lipstick form, which means I actually use it. It has Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape, and Jojoba Oils, which help to nourish the skin as it gently removes flakes.
- EOS Lip Balm - After exfoliating my lips, it is important to use a good lip balm to bring the moisture back to the delicate skin. I love EOS because their products feel so hydrating and also smell really good. My two personal favorites are Strawberry Sorbet and Sweet Mint.
- Clean and Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser Sensitive Skin - I have been using this cleanser for year, and for good reasons. It is so gentle on my skin, which tends to get red and irritated by many products. It also works amazingly to remove any makeup I am wearing, leaving my face squeaky clean. I usually put a pump of this cleanser on the head of my Clarisonic brush and gently work it into my skin.
- TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray - Whenever I am heat styling my hair, I always make sure to use a heat protective spray to keep my hair from getting damaged. I love TRESemme because their products are really affordable, but also do a great job.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer + Treatment - This is, hands down, my favorite drugstore concealer of all time. I have tried many concealers out there and this one is comparable to higher end brands. The coverage on this product is unbelievable, and it also leaves the skins texture looking soft and radiant. I like to buy it in a few shades lighter than my skin tone and use it as a highlighter, under my eyes, down the bridge of my nose, around my laugh lines, and in the center of my forehead.
I hoped you enjoyed my November Drugstore Picks! What are your favorite drugstore products? I'd love to hear from you, leave a comment for me below!