What's In My Bag?
I wanted to share with you all a list of my essentials that I carry in my purse every day. Depending on where I am going, I may switch out or add a few items, but these are the basics that I always like to have with me on the go.
- Ray Ban's - I always make sure to wear my sunnies when I'm driving or walking around during the day to protect my eyes. They also come in handy when I'm not wearing any makeup!
- Rose Water Mist - I love the smell of roses, so when I need a quick refresher during the day, I like to spritz my face with a few pumps of this. It helps me to cool down when I'm feeling hot, or if I feel like my makeup needs a pick-me-up.
- Michael Kors Jet Set Wallet - I adore Michael Kors designs, and this wallet is perfect for me to fit all my cards and cash into!
- EOS Strawberry Sorbet Lip Balm - I love the scent of this lip balm, which tastes like yummy strawberries! I always need a lip balm with me because I can't stand having dry lips.
- Florabotanica by Balenciaga Rollerball Perfume - This is one of my most favorite fragrances ever. It makes me feel great every time I put it on. I love the convenience of a rollerball perfume, that way I can just toss it in my bag, and freshen up whenever I feel the need.
- Kindle Paperwhite - I love reading, but hate to lug around heavy books, which makes my Kindle the perfect thing to toss into my bag. Whenever I have some down time or have to wait for a meeting, I pull out my Kindle and get some reading done.
- Bath & Bodyworks Lotion - Yummy smelling lotion is always a must in my purse. My hands tend to get very dry, and I always like to be able to moisturize when I'm on the go.
- iPhone Earbuds - These are the most convenient earbuds for me to take along in my purse. I love that they have volume control built in, and that there's a microphone so I can have hands-free conversations.
- Keys - Of course I can't get anywhere without these!
- Crystal Nail File - I hate being in public when a nail breaks and having to walk around all day without being able to fix it. I always try to have a file with me to fix any breaks before they get worse.
- The Honest Co. Hand Sanitizer Spray - There are so many germs on everything we touch in public, so I like to have this spray with me to clean my hands before I can make it to a sink to wash them. This helps me to stay germ free and avoid sickness, especially during flu season!
- MAC Lipstick in Myth - If you've seen any of my makeup tutorials, you know I am obsessed with MAC's lipsticks. I love the pigment and color selections they offer. One of my favorite colors is Myth, which is a light nude shade that goes with almost any makeup look I am wearing.
- NYX Liner in Mauve - This is the perfect color to wear, either as a liner, or even to wear on its own. I pair it with Myth and blend them together for a really beautiful look.
I hope you enjoyed taking a little peak to see what's inside my bag! What essentials do you carry in your purse? Share with me in the comment!